[Portugal] [Crowdsourcing #1] GeoWiki humanimpact competition

Fernanda Nery nery.mail at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 09:41:19 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Geo-Wiki Team <humanimpact at geo-wiki.org>
Date: 20 October 2011 12:25

APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING

Just to let you know, we are currently running a competition on
humanimpact.geo-wiki.org. As prizes we have Amazon vouchers and
co-authorship.

Humanimpact.Geo-Wiki.org is specifically designed to help us assess the map
produced by Cai et al. (2011). We have created a sample of 4,000 validation
points from this map, which we want you to help us validate using this
branch of our geo-wiki tools. The Geo-Wiki Project is a global network of
volunteers who are helping to improve the quality of current global land
cover maps.

If you would like to participate in the competition please go to:

http://humanimpact.geo-wiki.org/

Detailed instructions are available on the site.

The Geo-Wiki Team