[Portugal] FW: [OSGeo-Jobs] Intevation is recruiting (m/f) for the Geospatial team.

Duarte Carreira dncarreira gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 17 de Abril de 2012 - 05:58:30 EDT

Empregos geo nos nossos amigos alemães.

Duarte

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Bjoern Schilberg [mailto:bjoern.schilberg  intevation.de]
Enviada: quinta-feira, 12 de Abril de 2012 10:48
Para: jobs  lists.osgeo.org
Assunto: [OSGeo-Jobs] Intevation is recruiting (m/f) for the Geospatial
team.

Intevation is recruiting (m/f) for the Geospatial team.

Osnabrück, 12. April 2012

To strengthen our team we are currently looking for two new members.
Support us as a project manager / consultant [1] or as a engineer /
software developer [2].

For more information visit our website [3]. The job offer is in German only.

Apply now!

Links:

[1] http://intevation.de/job_geo1.de.html
[2] http://intevation.de/job_geo2.de.html