[Portugal] Survey Diploma thesis - geographic information to OpenStreetMap

Bruno Neves brunomaneves gmail.com
Sábado, 28 de Abril de 2012 - 11:42:16 EDT

Caros colegas,

Agradeço a vossa disponibilidade e contribuição para o trabalho abaixo.

Melhores cumprimentos,

Bruno Neves

We would like to invite you to participate in a survey on motivations and
obstacles to contribute geographic information to OpenStreetMap.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of
the world.

This survey consists of up to eighteen questions and will take
approximately five to (less than) ten minutes to complete.

Participation in this survey is voluntary and anonymous.

We would like to encourage you to spread the word about the survey and to
send the survey link to your peers.
Anyone can participate, no background knowledge about OpenStreetMap is
required.

The study is part of a diploma thesis at the Institute for Geoinformatics
of the University of Münster, Germany.

To take the survey, click the link below:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WXBZ7LB

The same survey is also available in german:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WSHWJ3M

Thank you in advance for your participation
Dominik Wilmsen