[Portugal] Fwd: Digitization change in upcoming QGIS 2.0

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi faunalia.pt
Terça-Feira, 30 de Julho de 2013 - 05:19:52 PDT

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 08:53:04 +0200
From: Denis Rouzaud <denis.rouzaud  gmail.com>
To: qgis-dev <Qgis-developer  lists.osgeo.org>,  qgis-user
        <qgis-user  lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: [Qgis-user] Digitization change in upcoming 2.0

Dear QGIS users,

On today's master and upcoming QGIS 2.0, the behavior of the
right-click in digitization has changed.

Instead of adding a vertex and finishing the digitization, *it now only
finishes the **digitization without adding any vertex*.

We understand it is quite a change for long-time users, but we believe
this behaviour is much more intuitive, and that users will get used to
it very quickly.

Best regards,

Denis