[Portugal] Fwd: Survey on QGIS 2016

Artur Gil arturgil gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 27 de Dezembro de 2016 - 15:18:15 PST

----- Mensagem encaminhada -----

Hello all,
As last year, I'm very curious about what were the 2016 user's favorite
QGIS new features. For that, I prepared a "little" survey with all features
from 2.14, 2.16 and 2.18 visual changelogs:
https://senhorneto.typeform.com/to/iEeJye
Please answer the survey and share it as much as possible trough social
media. The survey will be opened until next Thursday (29/12/2016), and I
plan to share the results before the end of the year.
Of course, there are no winners or losers features, we all win anyway!
Thanks!

*Carlos López Quintanilla*

www.psig.es
carlos.lopez  psig.es