[Portugal] FOSS4G UK Online 2020 Slides and Recordings now available

Artur Gil arturgil gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 24 de Junho de 2020 - 02:15:03 PDT

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Suchith Anand

Dear colleagues,

The slides and recordings from FOSS4G UK 2020 organised by volunteers of
the Open Source Geospatial Foundation’s UK Chapter OSGeo:UK
<https://uk.osgeo.org/> are at
https://uk.osgeo.org/foss4gukonline2020/sessions.html and
http://www.youtube.com/c/FOSS4GUK

Participants from over 75 countries attended the online conference on 17th
June 2020. I thank all volunteers of OSGeo:UK for their work and efforts
that made this possible.

Recordings from FOSS4G Global conferences  (over the years) are also made
available thanks to  Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB) – German
National Library of Science and Technology at

https://av.tib.eu/search?q=foss4g

The full academic proceedings and individual papers from the  FOSS4G Global
conferences  [Starting  from Nottingham FOSS4G  http://2013.foss4g.org ] are
  available at https://scholarworks.umass.edu/foss4g/

The Academic Tracks of FOSS4G conferences has been key in helping us share
and expand Open Geospatial Science ideas globally. I am grateful to all
colleagues  who worked on this over the years and made possible this
wonderful gift for the global community.

I am grateful to all colleagues who contribute to open education and open
science for bridging the geospatial digital divide [1],[2],[3].

Best wishes,

Suchith

[1]
https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/bridging-the-geospatial-digital-divide/