[Portugal] The PCRaster Tools plugin for QGIS is now available from the QGIS plugins repository

Artur Gil arturgil gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 24 de Setembro de 2021 - 04:32:01 PDT

The PCRaster Tools plugin for QGIS is now available from the QGIS plugins
repository
(Source: Hans van der Kwast, via Linkedin -
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/jvdkwast_im-happy-to-announce-that-the-pcraster-tools-activity-6847078225311621120-UZ1M
)
"I'm happy to announce that the PCRaster Tools plugin for QGIS is now
available from the QGIS plugins repository! It adds ~100 tools for raster
processing to the Processing Toolbox.
Plugin: https://lnkd.in/gdx_Ci4z
Documentation: https://lnkd.in/gdb6P4rT
YouTube playlist: https://lnkd.in/gDEyucP
Tutorial stream and catchment delineation using PCRaster in QGIS:
https://lnkd.in/g28TnZyJ
More info about PCRaster: http://www.pcraster.eu
I would like to thank Nyall Dawson (North Road) for developing the plugin
together. Thanks to Jürgen Fischer for including PCRaster in the OSGeo4W
installer. Thanks to the PCRaster developers at Utrecht University for
their support: Derek Karssenberg, Oliver Schmitz & Kor de Jong."