[postgis-devel] postgis_debug.c function not returning void

Dave Blasby dblasby at refractions.net
Fri Sep 20 11:14:01 PDT 2002

Mark,

The entire postgis_debug.c file is just junk that I've used to verify
the correctness of some of the other functions.  There's nothing
important in it - I should probably delete it from the distribution.

You can just remove the "return" call.  I've committed this to the CVS
archive.

The DOS cr/lf are because I wrote postgis using MS wordpad.  I've got
nothing
but grief from this!  There shouldnt be any in the CVS version.