[postgis-devel] Re: [postgis-users] pgsql2shp - problems

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Mon Feb 9 07:47:29 PST 2004

It's not clear, unfortunately. The postgresql build environment defines
it, and I assumed we were inheriting it from there, but I have not been
able to track down where.  The postgresql includes appears to be in the
ports section, but are probably themselves included at another level.
The sys/param stuff probably does not exist on his platform. I would
continue researching for the right postgresql include file, and use
that, getting rid of the sys/param.h includes. That way we can avoid OS
switches (let the pgsql configure script continue to do the work)