[postgis-devel] geos / postgis version

strk strk at keybit.net
Thu Jul 22 10:12:09 PDT 2004

Ok, geos::version() has been split in geos::geosversion()
and geos::jtsport().

Postgis postgis_geos_version() will report geos version only
(I don't think we need to know JTS equivalent...)

I won't make the postgis_scripts_version() function now, as
I think it requires a deeper though about how it is supposed
to be used... If we need it to detect an incongruency between
pl/pgsql,sql functions and library functionalities we need to
understand what makes an incongruency and what does not.

--strk;