[postgis-devel] 7.5 GiST Patch

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Fri Jun 18 10:32:06 PDT 2004

Hi Dave,

I only submitted a patch for postgis_gist_72.c - it didn't include the
changes for lwgeom/lwgeom_gist.c. If you load the two files side by side
and search for USE_VERSION in postgis_gist_72.c you'll be able to see
the differences - it's the entryvec structure that has changed.

Cheers,

Mark.

---

Mark Cave-Ayland
Webbased Ltd.
Tamar Science Park
Derriford
Plymouth
PL6 8BX
England

Tel: +44 (0)1752 764445
Fax: +44 (0)1752 764446

recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. You
should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute
its contents to any other person.