[postgis-devel] Re: [postgis-users] LWGEOM -- initial lwgeom.h file

David Blasby dblasby at refractions.net
Thu Mar 4 13:21:33 PST 2004

I've attached a modified version of the lwgeom.h which addresses some of
the comments I received (more are welcome!).

1.  Added POINT2D type
2.  Added POINTARRAY type that abstracts out list of points so you dont
have to worry about alignment or 2d/3dness.
3.  Added a LWGEOM-based Bounding Box calculation function
4.  Added LWGEOM_INSPECTED type to speed access to geometries with a
large number of sub-geometries.
5.  expanded the example at the bottom

Please give it a look and give me your feedback.

dave