[postgis-devel] simplify()

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Mon Nov 22 10:07:07 PST 2004

Sandro, am I reading this right? simplify() is trying to allocate only
5.4 MB of space? It does seem strange that it's trying to allocate less
than the entire size of this geometry (9MB), but this particular
geometry only has 42000 vertices. Is simplify() trying to allocate a
special portion of memory?