[postgis-devel] gist broken on PG 8.0

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Fri Sep 17 02:50:50 PDT 2004

Hi strk,

I've just done a fresh install with PG 8.0b2 and PostGIS 0.9. I loaded
in an 8,000 geometry shapefile, build an GiST index, and tried a few
queries without any problems. I also ran through the test_estimation.pl
several times, and again didn't experience any crashes.

Kind regards,

Mark.

---

Mark Cave-Ayland
Webbased Ltd.
Tamar Science Park
Derriford
Plymouth
PL6 8BX
England

Tel: +44 (0)1752 764445
Fax: +44 (0)1752 764446

recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. You
should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute
its contents to any other person.