[postgis-devel] PostGIS + Deegree

Vadivelan Palanichamy , Tidel Park - Chennai vadivelanp at hcltech.com
Mon Apr 4 02:40:13 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I recently downloaded the PostGIS and PostgreSQL,  I am planning to use
these open source database with the Deegree open source mapserver. Whether
PostGIS providing full support to the Deegree, is there any limitations.

            Any one have already worked in using PostGIS + Deegree need
their suggestions.

            Thanks in advance.

            Regards.

            P. Vadivelan

            NAC: PNLQ K4ZX

| GIS & GPS CoE | HCL Technologies Ltd. | Tel: +91-44-5226 2428 (Dir)
/+91-44-5216 9999 (Extn: 2428)
| AMB-IV, SP 94, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai - 600 058,
India |   <http://www.hcltech.com/> www.hcltech.com |

HCL TECHNOLOGIES  HCL

Disclaimer:
This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is
confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers. Contents
may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely
intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read,
forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer