[postgis-devel] debian package / autoconf

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Thu Apr 14 07:00:48 PDT 2005

Another thought.. the autoconf script is not complete yet
but my plan is:
	- drop requirement of pgsql source

This would make debian packaging better, right ?
Are there debian packages for up to pgsql-7.2 containing
postgresql headers ? That's the single real requirment
of current code (apart from "piggybacking" of shared
lib production rules).

--strk;