[postgis-devel] Re: debian postgis

alex bodnaru alexbodn at 012.net.il
Thu Apr 14 17:51:15 PDT 2005

postgresql-dev package is been really used for the postgres api headers,
while the configuration files are been needed because they are been
included by the makefile.global and makefile.shlib, required in the
postgis build process.

if you could finaly decide to selectively ask for locations of
postgresql files such as libdir, datadir and bindir, you will find all
those values using pg_config, instead of including the makefiles from
postgresql.

best regards,

alex