[postgis-devel] 1.0 branch

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Fri Apr 15 04:51:29 PDT 2005

pgis_1_0 branch is set. 1.0.0 will come out from there.

HEAD is open for changes. Here's a brief list of items
for 1.1 that I've in mind and are not present in the TODO:

	- PGsql sources dependency drop

	- Full autoconf support

	- Special threatment of SRID=-1, dims=-1, type=GEOMETRY
	  in geometry_columns

	- Better upgrade mechanism

	- Pre-8.0 port of new estimator code

	- Better regression tests (single load, multi operations)

	- contrib/ dir with WFSLocks and packaging files ?

	- <your feature-request here>

Actual items to be work on will obviously require a scan of the TODO,
and priority assignment, we have most notably:

	- network operations

	- multi-dimensional indexing