[postgis-devel] Autoprobing java source files

Markus Schaber schabi at logix-tt.com
Wed Apr 20 02:23:30 PDT 2005

Hello,

The current jdbc2 Makefile contains a hard coded list of java source
files, which is error-prone and hard to maintain.

I would like to change this to autoprobing of the sourcefiles like:

SRC = $(shell find $(SRCDIR)/ -name '*.java')

This is the same approach that is used by strk in the libjts makefile
where I shamlessly ripped the idea :-)

Now my question is whether this will work under non-posix environments,
especially the PostGIS/Windows packagers come in my mind. Can I expect
Windows java developers to have "find" installed?

Markus