[postgis-devel] RE: pgxs

alex bodnaru alexbodn at 012.net.il
Tue Apr 26 10:36:46 PDT 2005

hi mark,

a few months ago i made a postgis installer for debian, with support for
any postgresql version supported by postgis.

the sole requirement from postgresql was the api include files, and the
current installed postgresql version is been determined with pg_config.

the making process also requires makefile.global, which provides some
files locations (i believe all are retrievable from pg_config), and
makefile.shlib, which mainly defines a few library building procedures.

this should probably be the contents of pgxs, and should probably be no
such big problem to make it work for older pg.

regards,
alex