[postgis-devel] Autoprobing java source files

Markus Schaber schabi at logix-tt.com
Thu Apr 28 03:50:04 PDT 2005

Hi, Strk,

strk at refractions.net schrieb:

> I see.. well it seems a "feature". GNU make parsing the 'include'
> line on line 113. It happens with Makefile.config as well, regenerated
> from Makefile.config.in as appropriate (for the sole purpose of
> removing it again in a distclean run).
>
> Do you see this as a problem ?

No, not really, but just a little irritating if you do not expect it.

> I think the 'distclean' rule should keep the file, anyway, or your
> easy life won't be shared with other users ;)
> It's the maintainer-clean which should get rid of it (make sure
> maintainer-clean from root dir will invoke it in jdbc2).

Okay, I renamed my target to maintainer-clean.

I just tried to include this into the Top level Makefile, and noticed
that "make maintainer-clean" does not work always, the command

	$(MAKE) -C lwgeom maintainer-clean

fails because »../Makefile.config« is not found.

Markus