[postgis-devel] Re: [HACKERS] GiST memory usage

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Tue Aug 16 07:57:49 PDT 2005

(cut)

> Haven't I fixed that already ?
> I committed a patch this morning, it now goes:
>

>                 sizeLR = size_box2d(interLR);
>                 sizeBT = size_box2d(interBT);
>
>                 if ( DatumGetPointer(interLR) != NULL )
>                         pfree(DatumGetPointer(interLR));
>                 if ( DatumGetPointer(interBT) != NULL )
>                         pfree(DatumGetPointer(interBT));
>
> --strk;

Hi strk,

I was working on it last night so I may have missed your commit - I didn't
see it the postgis-cvs.tar.gz file I downloaded quickly just to check,
although I can see a commit from you in the logs. So it could be that the
CVS snapshot file is not being built at the moment.

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd
17 Research Way