[postgis-devel] 1.0.6 in a week

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Thu Dec 1 07:16:24 PST 2005

I'd release 1.0.6 ASAP as it contains fixes to bugs
introduced by 1.0.5.

I'm personally ready to go, if you can give regress
tests a run that'd be nice. I'll wait till Monday
before tagging.

Changes:
        - Fixed palloc(0) call in collection deserializer (only gives
          problem with --enable-cassert)
        - Fixed bbox cache handling bugs
        - Fixed geom_accum(NULL, NULL) segfault
        - Initial support for postgresql 8.2
        - Fixed segfault in addPoint()
        - Fixed short-allocation in lwcollection_clone()
        - Fixed bug in segmentize()

Thanks

--strk;

 /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign