[postgis-devel] PostGIS 1.1.0 Win32 Distrib available for French Users

david techer davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 30 11:48:00 PST 2005

Hi Sandro

U're right!

In configure.in:

by replacing

PGFELIBS="`${PG_CONFIG} --libdir`/libpq.dll"

by

PGFELIBS="$(echo $(${PG_CONFIG} --libdir)/libpq.dll)"

Everything works great!

I will update my doc and my distrib in a next mail for French Users on Win32

Happy New Year Starrick!

As it is said in French : BONNE ANNEE MON AMI! ;-)

in italian I don't know

--david;
Jean David TECHER
e-mail: davidtecher(at)yahoo(dot)fr