[postgis-devel] release status

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Thu Feb 17 23:51:23 PST 2005

The mapserver connector bug seems to be fixed, the only issue left
is the spatial_ref_sys entries.

The reported *bogus* entry was one of Paris ones  (27582).
We have more then a single entries for Paris, sharing most of
the parameters that requires correction, so what I don't know
is wheter all of them are really *wrong* or if different PROJ4
versions handle different parameters.

Frank, can you tell us something about this ?

Finally we have a minor problem with FLEX and YACC variables
being somehow overidden by postgresql Makefiles, did anyone here
ever compiled postgis using different lexical analyzer / parser
generators ? Should we directly invoke 'flex' and 'yacc' instead
of using variables ?

--strk;