[postgis-devel] PATCH: New positional operators based on Y position of bounding boxes

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 03:39:48 PST 2005

Hi strk,

Sadly not :(. I originally wanted to use a } instead of just | to indicate
the direction of the Y-axis but even that character was not allowed - see
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/sql-createoperator.html for valid
characters. I also forgot to mention that I also removed mention of
timelines from some of the comments of the R-Tree functions, since we are
working with data with a purely geometric interpretation.

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd
South West Technology Centre