[postgis-devel] Small jdbc2 patch

Markus Schaber schabios at logi-track.com
Fri Jan 28 06:04:52 PST 2005

Hi,

I attached a small patch to jdbc2 code. It changes three minor things:

- Add another item to the todo list.

- A small hack to cut traling ".0" on integer coordinates on WKT output.
  As it makes things (slightly) slower, you can change Point.CUTINTS to
  false. As it is static final, the compiler optimizer eliminates the
  calls to cutint() altogether.

- Removed some debug variables from ValueGetter.java

BTW, as I got no feedback from users up to now: Did anyone besides strk
and me actually test or use this code? Are we the only PostGIS JDBC
users altogether?

Thanks,
Markus
--
markus schaber | dipl. informatiker
logi-track ag | rennweg 14-16 | ch 8001 zürich