[postgis-devel] Small jdbc2 patch

Markus Schaber schabios at logi-track.com
Fri Jan 28 07:03:18 PST 2005

Hi, Strk,

strk at refractions.net schrieb:

>>BTW, as I got no feedback from users up to now: Did anyone besides strk
>>and me actually test or use this code? Are we the only PostGIS JDBC
>>users altogether?
>
> Count me out, I'm not a JDBC user at all, just tried to build it ;)

At least, you ran the provided regression tests successfully :-)

> BTW: would you review the README before final release ?

Yes, I'll do so. (It's on the todo list, actually :-) What's the
schedule for the final release? I think at least those spurious server
crashes regarding Points should be fixed before.

Currently, I'm working on fixing Box3D and Box which turned out to be
broken in current version. I'll also add a regression test for them.

BTW, should the latter one be called PGBox2d instead of PGBox? The
PostgreSQL datatype is named "box2d", but the canonical rep starts with
"BOX(".

Thanks,
Markus
--
markus schaber | dipl. informatiker
logi-track ag | rennweg 14-16 | ch 8001 zürich