[postgis-devel] Scale function

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Fri Jun 3 16:09:33 PDT 2005

On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 06:04:23PM +0200, Markus Schaber wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The attached patch against HEAD implements a scale function that works
> equally to the translate function (and such has a very similarly looking
> code).
>
> If there are no objections in the next days, I'll apply it to HEAD.

It is ok for me (just got back from vacation).
Note that I'd like to separate replacable functions from unreplaceable
ones to allow for a smoother upgrade procedure.

> Btw, Strk, are you going to apply the configure patches from Alex?

Haven't had time to test them yet. My primary concern is with
compatibility with all postgresql installations. For what I
understood Alex approach is parsing the flags passed to ./configure
of pgsql, what happen if no flags are given, are all pgsql defaults
compatible between versions ?