[postgis-devel] WKB Problems on 64-Bit Linux

Markus Schaber markus at schabi.de
Tue Mar 8 11:09:08 PST 2005

Hi, Strk,

strk at refractions.net schrieb:

> BTW, were all 0.x working fine ? Could you check 0.9.2 ?
> If it is an *old* bug/missupport we might take care of it for 1.0.1 ...

I only have a 0.8.x version on the ia64 machine, and currently cannot
install 0.9 on it, but it seems that there's no segfault in there.

gis=# SELECT 'POINT()'::geometry;
ERROR:  couldnt parse object in GEOMETRY

Please note also that my jdbc tests currently do not use any WKB against
0.X servers (but this is on my todo list).

Markus
--
Markus Schaber - http://schabi.de/

But hey!, Standard compliance is something we should strive for, so
let's try and change the Standard :-) [Alexandre Oliva, GCC Developer]