[postgis-devel] WKB Problems on 64-Bit Linux

TECHER Jean David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 21 03:43:56 PST 2005

Hi

At work I had the same problem...The only solution I found was to impor data
from shape as simple wkt form
data...

Need first to import data on my computer in a local PG before (as wkb)
dumping to the distant PG (as wkt)by using PHP

see this screenshot

http://www.01map.net/david/screen/screen1.jpeg
TECHER Jean David
Responsable Informatique 01MAP
e-mail: davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Bureau: 04 67 45 60 27
Portable: 06 85 37 36 75
site perso : http://techer.pascal.free.fr/postgis/
site pro: http://www.01map.com/download/
K-S:"The greatest trick the devil pulled off was convincing people he didn't
exist"