[postgis-devel] Backend crash with RC3 and RC4

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 06:44:18 PST 2005

Hi strk,

It's a compile from the official RC4 tarball. One thing I have noticed: PGDG
are compiling with gcc 3.4.2 whereas I am still on 3.2.3 - perhaps that will
make a difference? Also, if Martin can install MingW on his development
machine, I can send him the unstripped DLLs off-list so we could get a GDB
backtrace.

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd