[postgis-devel] RE: [postgis-users] pgsql2shp changing case of fieldnames

Obe, Regina DND\MIS robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Fri May 13 07:45:05 PDT 2005

Hi strk,

It is Regina.  I guess we should check or give a warning.  I tried a test
with outputing a table with one field named label and another "LABEL" and
then opened it in Arc Explorer.  It opens in Arc Explorer fine, but when you
use the information tool it only shows one of the "label" fields and kicks
the other one out.

I tried a DBF ODBC driver and got similar behavior.

Thanks,
Regina