[postgis-devel] Re: pgsql sources dependency relief ([tgl at sss.pgh.pa.us: Re: [HACKERS] FreeBSD broke with autoconf-based build])

alex bodnaru alexbodn at 012.net.il
Tue Nov 1 17:00:03 PST 2005

hi,

we dropped the dependency on the entire postgresql source tree, and we
should add step by step things that turn to be missing.

though i have no freebsd machine, i can't test it, but please try to
copy the "elf" related stuff from the postgresql configure and
configure.in to our respective files.

alex