[postgis-devel] Re: LRS functions

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Tue Nov 29 11:30:43 PST 2005

Chris,
I guess the only one of your function missing in current
LRS functions set is the LRS geometry constractor, can
you confirm this ?

The geometry extractor funx in CVS are more general then
the one you implemented, in that they don't assume M
values to be consecutive and ordered (vertex in a line
can cross the M range multiple times). The semantic of
the ones in CVS is derived from an ISO document.

--strk;