[postgis-devel] estimated_extent & pg_statistic

Chris Hodgson chodgson at refractions.net
Mon Feb 27 09:37:16 PST 2006

I think that pg_stats *should* provide this info, but it doesn't because
for whatever reason they decided to design it to only work for
"standard" pg_statistics. Perhaps we need to work with the postgres team
to get pg_stats to support postgis stat info, or perhaps we need our own
pg_stats_postgis view which provides the necessary functionality.

Chris