[postgis-devel] Re: loader/ArcZ regression failure

Michael Fuhr mike at fuhr.org
Thu Jul 27 06:25:46 PDT 2006

On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 01:43:30PM -0600, Michael Fuhr wrote:
> I'm getting a regression failure for loader/ArcZ with the latest
> code from SVN.

I compared ArcZ.shp from SVN (revision 2457) with the same file in
the 1.1.3 tarball and found that in two places a 0x0d octet has
been changed to 0x0a (an unintended \r to \n conversion?).  I deleted
ArcZ.shp and ran "svn update" and got the same file (the bad one).

Is anybody else seeing the regression failure or getting "Unknown
geometry type: 10" when running shp2pgsql on regress/loader/ArcZ.shp?

--
Michael Fuhr