[postgis-devel] loader/dumper tests support

Michael Fuhr mike at fuhr.org
Sat Jun 17 08:16:30 PDT 2006

On Sat, Jun 17, 2006 at 01:54:25PM +0200, strk at refractions.net wrote:
> Thanks a lot Mike, I've committed a new revision of the shell script
> with all the suggested changes. In addition I changed the interface
> to *require* explicit .sql files for testing, so to not rely anymore
> on the canonical output.

All tests pass on FreeBSD.  Solaris has a new error:

   loader/Point.../run_test: test: argument expected

This is caused by testing for file existence with -e, which /bin/sh
on Solaris doesn't recognize.  I changed -e to -f (which is probably
a better test anyway since it checks not only existence but also
that the target is a regular file) and all tests passed.

--
Michael Fuhr