[postgis-devel] PostGISplus for 3D graphic primitive

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Mon Mar 20 13:30:34 PST 2006

Dani, it's common practice to get involved in a more informal
way, by contributing code and discussing issues.
Actually, there's no formal way of joining the developers team,
and we could say you already did by joining the mailing list.

So, do you have some code to show ?

There's currently no 3d in PostGIS roadmap, but things can
change if there's someone contributing in that direction.
Many issues arise from considering the 3d world, anyway
we might find a setup that saves both stability of the
core and innovation of extensions.

--strk;