[postgis-devel] Adding postgis-config to PostGIS 1.1.2

TECHER David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 29 02:53:45 PST 2006

Hi Sandro,

Thanks for your reponse!

As I said in my mail, having the "summary" done by a configure is for me
*important*
and for people who work on debian and nt only on debian...because

"Each time someone - not only from the mailing-list but from people who
send me
private mails - has problem on installing postgis, the infos from the
summary
is important for me helping people to install PostGIS

I don't care if it is from a command like a 'postgis-config' or a
SQL..but it should be help
me if theses infos are somewhere after postgis was built and installed.

So do U have any suggestion on having theses infos somewhere (SQL or a
command)
after a PostGIS installation? It could be nice ;-)!