[postgis-devel] A Suggestion - Making the Repositories Available via Rsync or CVSync

Joel Miller joelwmiller at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 4 17:04:09 PDT 2006

The actual repository db files, like SourceForge and the PostgreSQL
project already do.

I'm already keeping my own local mirrors of quite a few other open
source projects (OpenBSD, PostgreSQL, GIMP, GRASS/GIS, InkScape, the
list goes on...). It makes it possible to get things done when I'm away
from an internet connection.

BTW: Are the old contents of the CVS repository included in the SVN
repository?

Joel