[postgis-devel] Win32 crashes with PostGIS 1.1.4 / PostgreSQL 8.2 -- solved

Markus Schaber schabi at logix-tt.com
Wed Oct 11 03:50:58 PDT 2006

Hi, Strk,

strk at refractions.net wrote:

>>> Ok with me, but let's also include the loader/dumper README
>>> issue and the documentation source for Java
>> The EJB3 documentation source is committed to trunk, it's an OpenOffice
>> .odt file. Not exactly what one would expect as "source" usually, but
>> clearly the "preferred form of modification" as stated by the GPL.
>
> Is it the same of the .pdf ?

I just re-exported the PDF from OOWriter, so now it's shure that they're
identical.

> Should we remove the .pdf from repository then ?

Is there any command line way of producing pdf or html from an .odt
file? I don't like to put the burden of installing OpenOffice.org just
to view the docs.

> Could you add a note in the README about the .odt file ?

Yes, I've done so.

> I've just committed a minor bugfix, but still untested.

Thanks.
Typical copy/paste typo. Shame on me. Code reuse is dangerous :-)

> Note that we have loader/dumper test units under regress dir,
> so maybe we should add an additional test for the -S flag.
> (will probably need additional .expected files)

I'll see whether the regression tests pass, and create new ones.

Can a regression test check for an expected failure? I'd want to make
shure that it properly rejects files that contain true Multi-Geometries.

Thanks,
Markus

www.nosoftwarepatents.org