[postgis-devel] Packaging PostGIS for Windows - which to choose?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri Aug 10 12:21:53 PDT 2007

Go with (ii).  We've just tried some serious work on (iii) and run
into some un-debuggable problems (if the problem happens to be in
libgcj, you're SOL), so unfortunately it looks like we're going to be
stuck with GEOS for a while longer.

There should be more maintainer effort around GEOS again over the
next few months, but I can't promise anything in the shortshort term.