[postgis-devel] PostGIS Release Candidate 5

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Mon Aug 13 00:19:31 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-08-10 at 08:14 -0600, Michael Fuhr wrote:

> Here's the bug in doc/postgis.xml:
>
> 5898           <para>Added ST_DWithin relational function.</para>
> 5899           functions and some processing functions.</para>

Thanks Michael. I've committed a fix for this by removing line 5899
altogether (otherwise the resulting text read "Added ST_DWithin
relational function. functions and some processing functions" which was
just nonsense).

Mark, please feel free to alter this if it was not what was intended.

ATB,

Mark.

--
ILande - Open Source Consultancy