[postgis-devel] template_gis references still exist

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Mon Jan 15 03:56:48 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

Looking over the template generation scripts, I see that the
extras/template_gis directory is still configured by default to create a
template database called "template_gis" as opposed to "template_postgis"
as discussed - see
http://svn.refractions.net/postgis/trunk/extras/template_gis/profile and
http://svn.refractions.net/postgis/trunk/extras/template_gis/postgis_env.sh.in for examples. I'd say it's also worth renaming the directory to "template_postgis" to avoid extra confusion at the same time.

TBH I don't use this since the Win32 "template_postgis" templates are
built by the installer (as there is no UNIX compatible shell in Win32)
which is why I've only just noticed this...

Kind regards,

Mark.