[postgis-devel] Bogus PROJ4 memory context definition crashes Postgres

Tom Lane tgl at sss.pgh.pa.us
Thu Jul 12 16:40:28 PDT 2007

Mark Cave-Ayland <mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk> writes:
> Should now be fixed in the latest SVN:
> http://svn.refractions.net/postgis/trunk/lwgeom/lwgeom_transform.c will
> give the latest version.

Did you check the pre-8.0 cases?  My recollection is that the stats
method goes all the way back while is_empty doesn't, so both your
7.2 and 7.3 structs look fishy.

BTW, I recall seeing something yesterday that made me think Postgis was
setting up more than one kind of specialized memory context.  I didn't
others and if so whether they are up to speed on these points.

			regards, tom lane