[postgis-devel] Moving towards a 1.2.2 release?

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Fri Jun 1 06:21:13 PDT 2007

Hi folks,

I've just been committing a series of outstanding fixes to PostGIS SVN,
including going through the PostGIS bugtracker to clear out some of the
low-hanging fruit before the next release. Is there a reason why bugs
can only be tagged against versions up to and including 1.1.7 on
phpBugTracker?

AFAICT the following issues remain before we can release 1.2.2:

1. template_gis - the whole thing needs to be revisited...

2. Bug #148 - shp2pgsql/unicode points

3. Michael Fuhr's test case:
http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2007-May/015809.html

4. Issue with regression tests for sql-mm on different platforms:
http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-devel/2007-May/002567.html

I'm aiming to complete 1 & 2 - would it be possible for someone else to
look at 3 & 4? In particular, can Mark please have a look at 3 - the PIP
shortcut code *still* has a bug in it somewhere... :(

Kind regards,

Mark.

--
ILande - Open Source Consultancy