[postgis-devel] OSGeo "Google Summer of Code" Mentors

Redefined Horizons redefined.horizons at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 12:02:58 PDT 2007

PostGIS Developers,

I am assisting with Frank Wammerdam with the administration of the
2007 Google Summer of Code effort at the OSGeo. Frank asked me to see
if any of the PostGIS Developers would be willing to mentor a Google
Summer of Code student under the OSGeo umbrella. He also wanted me to
let the PostGIS Developers know that there are at least two student
applications submitted to the OSGeo for PostGIS projects. If there are
developers willing to mentor these projects, please let me know as
soon as possible, or sign up as a mentor for the applications.

Thanks,

Landon (A.K.A. – The Sunburned Surveyor)