[postgis-devel] Review of AsGML() patch - change of AsGML() parameters

Barbara Philippot barbara.philippot at camptocamp.com
Mon Oct 1 03:30:45 PDT 2007

Hi,

Mark Cave-Ayland a écrit :
> On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 08:15 -0700, Paul Ramsey wrote:
>
>> Sold, to the man in the yellow hat.

> Committed. Could any of the people who noticed the issues with GML
> output please re-test using the latest SVN?

Thanks! Sorry for the late answer, I was absent for a while. I rerun
some tests with the new svn version and apparently, the patch's
corrections I sent the 31 July weren't taken into account.

http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-devel/2007-July/002715.html

There are missing elements in asgml2_inspected_size and
asgml3_inspected_size.

Here is the patch applying to current svn trunk.

Regards,

Barbara