[postgis-devel] [Fwd: Build Error (Job 36671): postgis-1_3_1-1_el5 on fedora-5-epel]

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Mon Oct 22 03:59:19 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 11:41 -0700, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are there any Java guys around who can fix this problem?
>
> Regards, Devrim

Hmmm yuck :(  Looks like the sourcepath hack for both Windows and Unix
is falling over. I think the easiest thing to do at the moment would be
to run sed on the Makefile and remove the Windows paths from the
sourcepath before compiling.

There has been some discussion of rewriting the build to use ant instead
of make which should help solve these issues, but I know Markus (and
myself) are both flat out at the moment. Anyone else feel like
volounteering?

HTH,

Mark.

--